Click brand name below to jump to the models by Brand on this page.Airflo
Ride Clear Tacticaltop
When it comes to stealth and keeping yourself, as well as your fly line hidden from spooky fish, we''ve got you covered with our Ridge Clear Floating
- Ridge technology improves casting
- Ultra-clear for a stealthy approach to the most spooky fish
- 100% PVC free
- Low stretch mono core
- Super smooth integrated welded loops
- More delicate taper for delicate presentations
Ridge Clear Delta Tapertop
The ultimate in stealth fly lines
When it comes to stealth and keeping yourself, as well as your fly line hidden from spooky fish, we've got you covered with our Ridge Clear Floating and Intermediate Fly Lines.
Ridge Clear Tropicaltop
The Clear Advantage
Ridge Technology is the most fundamental improvement to fly line performance in the last 20 years, effectively reducing friction and improving shootability to add distance to each and every cast.
Applying this to our latest CLEAR range of fly lines was a natural progression and the result is a stunning range of crystal clear fly lines in a range of densities.
The ultra clear polymer coatings of the CLEAR are available in both freshwater supple and a stiffer tropical version to optimise performance regardless of temperature.
Superdri Chard's Tropical Punchtop
Extreme short front taper for tough windy conditions
With its extreme short front taper this line is design to turn over long leaders when fishing for tough fish in windy conditions. With extra weight in the front half of the head this line loads quickly to help shorten the time it take to go from zero to hero. Long rear taper helps when you have to pick up and re-cast at distance.
Few environments test your gear more than tropical flats fishing. All Airflo tropical lines have zone technology to help form tight loops right from the start and low compression haul zone to help reduce friction when a fish gets to the edge of your casting range. Strong low stretch power core help bury a hook point into the boniest mouth. The industries strongest loops at each end gives you confidence when putting maximum pressure on a fish.
Superdri Elite Trouttop
With a modest front taper and standard head length, this line does it all, good for all aspects for trout fishing
- Superdri Coating repels dirt, water and surface scum
- Zone Technology minimizes friction
- Low stretch power core
- Micro welded loops for fast rigging
Cutting edge flylines - only from Airflo
Airflo's unique blend of materials and taper designs offer tropical anglers a go to line for laser accurate casts and solid hook setting properties. Our proprietary coatings are the perfect balance between hardness to combat heat and friction, and suppleness to fight memory and tangles. The low stretch core adds stability to every cast and sets hook with clinical precision even at maximum range. Combined with the perfect front taper and tip diameter the Ridge Bonefish and Ridge Tarpon lines give the average caster optimal distance and accuracy.
DirectCore Flats Protop
This line has a mid length and long rear taper for smooth, effortless loops, and a weight distribution that provides perfect presentations of just about any fly you are likely to use.
- Easy annealing, no memory core that lays perfectly straight on the water
- Low stretch "DirectCore" for hard, solid strip sets
- 25% stronger than equivalent lines
- Mid-length head & long rear taper for complete line control
- High floating running line that will not sink and impede the cast
DirectCore Tarpon lines feature short, powerful front taper to easily cast large flies, and a long back taper for stable casts at range.
- Effortless casting, accurate line design that turns over typical tarpon flies with ease
- Long back taper for fast, second shot casts
- Easy to straighten, low-memory core that lays true on the water
- Hard, tropical coating will not wilt in heat
Designed specifically for the demands of the GT fly fisher
- Ultra-strong core
- Short, heavy head to load powerful saltwater rods
- Short, aggressive front taper to cast large flies with ease
- Tropical core with a hard, saltwater coating
Intouch 15ft Sink Tiptop
A sinking tip line that is specifically built for anglers that like a balanced casting rig.
- Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for maximum performance
- Easy casting body section eliminates the characteristic "kick"
- Density Compensated tip for fly control
- Smooth casting tapers, that are easy to cast
InTouch Big Nastytop
Perfect for casting large streamers, with front-loaded weight distribution that easily casts the biggest flies.
- Front-loaded to cast large flies with ease
- Multi-Density Control for maximum casting and fishing performance
- Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore
The line is built with a unique camo coloration that is extremely effective when targeting wary fish in clear water, and is deadly efficient for fishing between 2ft and 6ft depth in lakes.
Ultra-low stretch core for maximum sensitivity
Hang Marker helps indicate when to cast (not on all lines)
Short, front-loaded head for easy casting
Welded loops for fast rigging
Developed for the lake angler and packed with the very finest benefits to help anglers catch more fish.
- Ultra-low stretch "Connect-Core" for ultimate sensitivity
- "Hang Marker" helps determine where the end of the line is
- Welded loops for super-fast rigging
- Easy casting, powerful head to load at close range
InTouch Midge Tip Longtop
This line is deadly effective on windy days and when fishing in shallow bays, close to lake shores and over the top of weed beds, and perfect for fishing nymphs, emergers and chironomids in the top 24 inches of the water column.
- Ultra-low stretch core for maximum sensitivity
- Hang Marker helps indicate when to cast
- Short, front-loaded head for easy casting
- Welded loops for fast rigging
InTouch Single Hand Speytop
The perfect line for roll and single handed Spey casts
The Single Handed Spey line has been designed to be a fantastic tool for anglers that prefer/need to perform roll and single-handed Spey casts. The rear weight distribution loads a rod deeply in the tightest of quarters, allowing anglers to make long, effortless casts with obstacles close behind. Though primarily designed for roll casting, this line also performs exceptionally easy overhead casts with incredibly smooth loop control. Built on RIO's ultra-low stretch ConnectCore the line provides groundbreaking levels of sensitivity and performance.
Intouch Trout/Steelhead Indicatortop
Designed to fish indicator rigs in a river with control at long range
Powerful front taper to cast indicator rigs
Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for maximum performance
Long rear taper and head for mending and line control
Coldwater coating ensures no line memory off the real
Rio Aqualux IItop
An Intermediate Sinking Line With A Completley Clear Head - Essential For All Lake Anglers
RIO’s Aqualux II line has a 30ft, clear intermediate head that sinks about 1.5 to 2 ips, and is deadly efficient for fishing between 2ft and 6ft in depth in stillwaters. The short head makes it very easy to cast, and reduces the number of false casts required to get the line out - resulting in more fishing time. The head integrates seamlessly in to a translucent green, intermediate sinking running line that is super slick, and shoots with the utmost ease. Each line features a welded loop in the front end for fast rigging.
An Intermediate Sinking Line, Built For Camouflage And Stealth.
RIO’s Camolux line is an intermediate sinking line that sinks about 1.5 to 2 ips, The line is built with a unique camo coloration that is extremely effective when targeting wary fish in clear water, and is deadly efficient for fishing between 2ft and 6ft depth in lakes. Each line features a welded loop on the front end for fast rigging.
Older version - Comes with 4 x 15' Tips
Older version - Comes with 4 x 15' Tips
It's the ultimate choice for casting huge, wind-resistant flies to sailfish and marlin.
- Short powerful front taper to turn over the most massive saltwater flies
- Overall taper profile improves performance in the wind
- promotes short, quick casts with less effort
- Sink rate: 4.50-5.00 ips
Revised taper for delicate deliveries to skittish fish
- Precise presentations in tropical conditions
- Stiff coating and core for enhanced shooting
- Looped on both ends quick rigging
- Long head for fly control and casting accuracy
- Tropi-Core technology for tropical climates
Mastery Profesional Custom Tapertop
Designed with fly casting profesionals for superior casting, shooting, and durability
- Textured surfaces trap air to:
- Improve flotation
- Reduce drag on line pick-up
- Shed water on back cast
- Low memory and minimal tangling
Mastery Redfish delivers reliable all-round performance and the ability to deliver flies quickly and accuretly
- Slightly heavier to increase rod load
- AST coating for improved performance
- Braided multifilament core
The mastery saltwater is specifically designed to deliver top casting performance in many different angling situations. Its compound taper improves performance in the wind without compromising deliver.
- High floating to avoid weeds and coral
- Compound taper for improved performance and delivery
- Small overall diameter to reduce wind resistance
Mastery Short Belly Tapertop
Short Head design with handling line delivers flies short-to-meduim range with extended line control
- Turns over weighted nymphs and streamers, yet offers light presentations when used with long leaders
- Camo non-spooking tip, bright coloured belly for easier handling and line control
- Well suited for single hand spey casts
- Braided multifilament core
Designed specifically for presenting large flies to tarpon
- Smooth casting, with a delicate delivery and tangle-free design
- Stealthy colour scheme for wary fish
- Short head for quick rod loading
- Tropi-core technology for tropical climates
Mastery Wet Tiptop
The Scientific Anglers Mastery Series Wet Tip fly lines are a multi-situation sinking tip allowing the angler the advantage they need to present the flies at any depth.
- Cast large flies to a distance
- Wet tip also available in intermediate
- Ideally suited for moving water situations
SharkSkin Magnum Tropictop
Magnum tropic incorperates great performance and power in a single line for big flies.
- Powerful yet smooth taper
- Low tangle
- Cast big flies with ease
- Excels in hot and windy conditions
Sonar Custom Sinking Linetop
This line has fall stripers written all over it. Built on our coldwater camouflage it will get you on the blitz with out the tangles
- Based on our popular Infinity Salt taper
- Made half-size heavy for larger flies and windy days
- Full intermediate, coldwater coating over camouflage core for stealthy presentations with minimal memory in cold to medium waters
- Sink rate: 1.25 IPS (intermediate)
Sonar Sink 30 Warmtop
Whether you’re throwing streamers for trout, big flies for muskie, or even fishing stillwaters, we have the perfect sinking line for you. Get down, and stay down, with SONAR.
- 30' extra-fast sinking head with handling line for better casting and control
- Intermediate running line with ST+ slickness additive
- High durability and low tangling
- For temperate climates
- Super Fast Sink: 4.0 - 8.0 ips, sinks 4' - 15'
- Replaces Mastery Streamer Express
- Braided Multifilament core
Sonar Sink Tiptop
The SONAR Sink Tip fly line offers a variety of solutions for all of your depth-finding needs.
- Advanced tapers for smooth casting
- Ideal for streamers and wet flies for trout, steelhead, salmon, and bass in moving water
- The longer taper provides easy turnover, better presentation
- Sink Tip Rates:
- Type III = 2.50 - 4.25 ips (5-9wt.)
- Type IV = 3.75 - 5.25 ips (5-9wt.)
- Type V = 5.50 - 6.50 ips (5-9wt.)
Sonar Uniform Sinktop
This triple density sinking line is a great choice for throwing streamers.
- Sink Rates:
Sink 2 = 1.75 - 2.75 ips
Sink 3 = 2.5 - 3.5 ips
Sink 4 = 4.0 - 5.0 ips
Sink 5 = 4.5 - 6.0 ips
- Braided multifillament core
- The front of line sinks slightly faster than the rear, ensuring straight-line sinking