Click brand name below to jump to the models by Brand on this page.Airflo
Cleans and lubricates your fly line
Just squeeze tube to get a little Whizz Lube onto the cleaning pads, insert fly line into preformed grooves, flip lid closed and wind through - it's that easy!
- Cleans and lubricates your fly line easily, even on the water
- All in one system, doesn't require separate cleaning cloth
- High grade lubrication - brings tired fly lines back to life
Fly Line Cleanertop
A streamside line treatment for a boost in floatation and performance.
Designed for fly fishermen in Scandinavia, Scandinavian Fly Line Cleaner is the ultimate in fly line cleaning and dressing. Simply add a few drops to Loon's Line Cleaning Tool, apply to a line and watch casting distance increase. Not intended for sinking lines.
The best line treatment available, improving the performance and longevity of your fly line
Positively the best line cleaner, conditioner, and UV block for fly lines. By cleaning, adding a slickness, filing in imperfections and protecting lines from the sun, Line Speed allows lines to cast farther and last longer. Unlike most line cleaners, Line Speed doesn't leave a sticky, dirt gathering silicone fluid coating. Apply with Loon's Line Cleaning Tool and let sit overnight.
AgentX Line Dressingtop
Keep your fly line slick and clean
Do not use on full sinking or the sink tip of a line. AgentX is a line cleaner/conditioner that will make the line shoot further. Apply to your dry line with a soft cloth, wait 5 minutes and buff with a soft cloth. For optimum performance, wait 24 hours before buffing.
A fly line should usually be cleaned every few trips
- Moisten Wonder Cloth Sheet with water
- Strip the amount of fly line you want to clean off the reel
- Fold moistened Wonder Cloth sheet in half around the fly line
- Pull the fly line through the Wonder Cloth
- Repeat until all the dirt and algae is removed
- Use a small amount of mild hand soap on exceptionally dirty lines. Wonder Cloth sheets are also an excellent choice for applying line dressings, such as RIO's AgentX line dressing, to fly lines. Simply apply AgentX line dressing to a clean Wonder Cloth and wipe on to the fly line. Wait 5 minutes for the dressing to dry, and then buff fly line with a clean, dry Wonder Cloth. Wonder Cloths can be hand washed and reused multiple times.
Removes dirt and abrasion
- Micropolishing technology removes dirt and abrasion to restore line to near-new levels of performance
- Improves shootability and flotation for easier casting, pickup, and mending
- Works for both fresh and saltwater lines
- Using the light gray abrasion side (opposite the foam side), pinch the pad in half around the line. Gently pull the line through the abrasive pad to remove dirt and debris. A line is clean when some of the fly line color shows up on the abrasive side.
Fly Line Cleanertop
Proper cleaning restores fly line performance
- Imbedded dirt on the surface of fly lines, retains water which causes them to sink, proper cleaning restores fly line performance.
- Specifically for lines with AST and AST+, but works with all fly lines
- Clean rinsing, biodegradable formula
- Simply soak, wipe and rinse your fly lines
- Regular cleaning increases longevity
- 4 oz.
Fly Line Dressingtop
Comes with a cleaning pad
Imagine how dirty your car is right now. Multiply that by 10 and that's how dirty your fly line probably is. Grab a bottle of our Fly Line Dressing and give that nice line who works so hard for you the bath it deserves. Comes with a cleaning pad.