At fishpond, we have a passion for creating products that stretch the boundaries of traditional product design and set new standards for functionality. With our roots firmly planted in our core fishing market, we have expanded our portfolio of products to include several new items targeting the outdoor adventure travel and lifestyle segments.
fishpond is headquartered under the peaks of the Colorado Rockies, which provides us with the perfect testing ground for our new product designs. The land and water here inspire us to focus on rugged construction and enable us to evaluate the performance we build into each and every one of our products.
As we enter our second decade, our commitment to you our customer remains unchanged. We will maintain a laser focus on designing the finest fishing and outdoor lifestyle products available today.
A gear sanctuary on the water
Designed to organize gear and keep it dry. With the Fishpond signature molded bottom and welded recycled TPU fabric, the Cutbank Gear bag covers the bases. As a specialized tackle bag that keeps gear dry on a raft or drift boat, as well as the perfect size to fit in the hatch of most all flats boats, this gear/tackle bag is an organization system that allows for easy access wherever your adventures take you. Built with our incredibly tough 1680d TPU coated recycled Cyclepond nylon, YKK water resistant zippers, and welded construction with a molded top and bottom, this is more than just another gear bag. Think of this as a gear sanctuary on the water.
- 1680D TPU coated recycled nylon
- TPU welded fabric construction
- YKK #8 water resistant zippers with rubber pulls
- Signature Fishpond molded top and bottom
- Fully adjustable strap for shoulder or top carry
- Two clear interior zippered pockets under the top lid, and two velcro backed clear zippered pouches that can be adjusted anywhere on the bag liner.
- Adjustable Velcro® divider system
- Four heavy duty boat lash tie down points
- Dual hemostat/knife/tippet accessory attachments
- Removable padded interior that can pack flat for travel
- 22L (1342 Cu. In.)
- 4.6 lbs.
- 17” x 10.5” x 10”