Take your Spey Gear to the magnificent Lillooet River in search of sea-run monsters.
In April the Lillooet River is home to winter steelhead, bull trout, and a a small run of "true spring" Chinook. It is a truly beautiful place.
You will discuss, learn, and practice techniques for swinging flies for big fish - using Big flies, big rods a sink tips!
Curtis Meyers of BC Fly Fishing Charters will teach this course and pilot you accross Harrison Lake and into the river in his jet boat.
Limited to 4 students per class.
- 7 weight or larger SPEY outfit with sinking tips and a selection of flies.
- Appropriate fishing attire including waders, boots, and jacket..
- Lunch and beverages.
- Dtaes are subject to change due to water conditions as Harrison Lake can get unsafe in high winds.
Full day on the water approximately 6:30am - 5:00pm
1 - $217.84
Available Course Dates
Sorry, it appears we have not finalized a date yet or the current dates are full. We can place you on the wait list and contact you when new dates have been added.
Other On-The-Water Courses
- Vedder River Winter Steelhead
- Lillooet River WINTER TROUT
- On The Water Cutthroat Trout
- On The Water Sea Run Bull Trout - Pitt River
- Stillwater Fly Fishing Weekend 2023 - RUDDOCK'S RANCH, ONION LAKE
- Fraser River Winter Steelhead
- Lillooet River Spey for Anadromous Fish
- On The Water Salmon Pitt River
- On The Water Salmon Harrison River
- Fly Fishing for Bass - Gallegher Lake Fishing Weekend