Designed as an introduction to fly fishing for salmon. Spend the day with experienced guide and instructor: Curtis Meyers of BC Fly Fishing Charters. You will use a jet boat to navigate the Harrison river and look for salmon. The discuss and practice casting and retrieves; strategy for run selection and fly selection; learn about fish habits. Coho and chum are the target species.
Maximum: 4 students
Cancellation: Notice must be given 14 days prior to start date to receive refund or reschedule.
- Dates are subject to change due to water conditions *(i,e, flood; we will postpone to next available date).
- Transportation on the water via jet boat.
- 6-9 weight fly rod & reel system
- wading apparel
- cold weather gear
- Spey rods are great
(Check your regulations for licensing requirements)
Costs: $225 + GST = $236.25
Available Course Dates
Sorry, it appears we have not finalized a date yet or the current dates are full. We can place you on the wait list and contact you when new dates have been added.
Other On-The-Water Courses
- On The Water Sea Run Bull Trout - Pitt River
- Stillwater Fly Fishing Weekend 2023 - RUDDOCK'S RANCH, ONION LAKE
- On The Water Cutthroat Trout
- Lillooet River WINTER TROUT
- Vedder River Winter Steelhead
- Fraser River Winter Steelhead
- Lillooet River Spey for Anadromous Fish
- On The Water Salmon Pitt River
- On The Water Salmon Harrison River
- Fly Fishing for Bass - Gallegher Lake Fishing Weekend