At the north end of Harrison Lake flows an amazing trout fishery. Most of the year the river is high and tough to fish but in the cold months the river is beautiful with an abundance of Cutthroat Trout, Rainbow Trout, Bull Trout and Whitefish. Join Michael & Young on our adventure by jet boat to explore this beautiful place in search of fins.
Matt Bentley of Bentley's Fishing Adventures is your instructor and guide. He will help you discover successful strategies and practices for fly fishing for trout in the winter months.
Limited to 4 students per day.
Cancellation: Notice must be given 21 days prior to start date to receive refund or reschedule.
Dates are subject to change due to water conditions.
- Basic Fly Fishing Skills
- 2-6 weight single hand or spey/switch (trout spey) outfit
- Wading apparel and appropriate clothing for the weather
- Lunch and drinks
- Freshwater Fishing License
Full day approximately 9 hours
Available Course Dates
Sorry, it appears we have not finalized a date yet or the current dates are full. We can place you on the wait list and contact you when new dates have been added.
Other On-The-Water Courses
- On The Water Sea Run Bull Trout - Pitt River
- Stillwater Fly Fishing Weekend 2023 - RUDDOCK'S RANCH, ONION LAKE
- On The Water Cutthroat Trout
- Lillooet River WINTER TROUT
- Vedder River Winter Steelhead
- Fraser River Winter Steelhead
- Lillooet River Spey for Anadromous Fish
- On The Water Salmon Pitt River
- On The Water Salmon Harrison River
- Fly Fishing for Bass - Gallegher Lake Fishing Weekend