Join Matt Bentley of Bentley's Fishing Adventures for a full day of rafting down the Vedder/Chilliwack River in pursuit of the elusive Winter Steelhead on a two-handed rod. Learn how to target these fish on the fly, how to read water, what appropriate equipment to use (flies, lines, sink tips, rods, etc).
- Basic spey casting skills
- 7 weight or larger double handed rod with reel and line system
- Wading apparel and appropriate clothing for the weather
- Lunch, snacks, water, etc.
Full day on the water
1 - $253.56
Available Course Dates
Sorry, it appears we have not finalized a date yet or the current dates are full. We can place you on the wait list and contact you when new dates have been added.
Other On-The-Water Courses
- Vedder River Winter Steelhead
- Lillooet River WINTER TROUT
- On The Water Cutthroat Trout
- On The Water Sea Run Bull Trout - Pitt River
- Stillwater Fly Fishing Weekend 2023 - RUDDOCK'S RANCH, ONION LAKE
- Fraser River Winter Steelhead
- Lillooet River Spey for Anadromous Fish
- On The Water Salmon Pitt River
- On The Water Salmon Harrison River
- Fly Fishing for Bass - Gallegher Lake Fishing Weekend