A full day travelling by jet boat, fly fishing the Fraser River, Harrison River, and some of their backwaters on the hunt for Searun Cutthroat trout on the fly.
Curtis Meyers of BC Fly Fishing Charters will be our instructor. His knowledge of the fishery is incredible. He will discuss and demonstrate the appropriate tackle, technique, and strategies to be successful in this fishery and then will help you put these techniques and ideas to use.
- Basic Fly Fishing Skills.
- 3 - 6 weight fly fishing outfit (rod, reel and line).
- floating, intermediate, or intermediate sinking tip fly line.
- appropriate wading apparel and clothing for the weather.
- lunch and water.
- Maximum 4 students per class.
- dates are subject to change due to water conditions.
Full day on the water approximately 7:30am - 4:30pm
Available Course Dates
Location - Dates/Times
|Mar 7, 2020 (7:30 AM - 4:30 PM)||
3 available spaces
|Mar 8, 2020 (7:30 AM - 4:30 PM)||
4 available spaces
If these dates do not fit your schedule, please call us at 800-663-6407 or sign up for the wait list below.