Korkers designs, develops and distributes all terrain footwear featuring patented adaptable traction so outdoor enthusiasts can optimize their traction performance for every terrain and weather condition both in and out of the water.
The Korkers brand was born over 50 years ago on the rugged and treacherous riverbanks of the Rogue River near Grants Pass, Oregon. Made by hand, using scrap rubber, nylon cord, and carbide spikes, Korkers "River Cleats" were created in the basement of Korkers founder, Sherman Smith.
The functional yet versatile design of the cleat system quickly grew as a favorite among fisherman who often found themselves slipping and/or falling on slippery river rock, and eventually spread to provide traction safety to a number of industrial applications such as roofing and outdoor work on snow and ice.
40 Threaded Carbide Spikes with Washers that provide added traction on wet surfaces.
40 Threaded Carbide Spikes with Washers that provide added traction on wet surfaces. To be used with the Korkers Casttrax overshoe sandal only.
- Provides added traction on mossy rocks and slippery surfaces.
- This product is designed to be used with the Korkers Casttrax overshoe sandal only.
- Added bite carbide tip.
- Length = 7mm., 40 pack
An excellent wading boot for all your fishing adventures. You can quickly interchange the soles for different terrain.
The go to wading boot for all your fishing adventures.
Comfort and versatility for the price. You can quickly interchange the soles for different terrain.
- OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to any fishing condition. Two outsoles included with every purchase.
- Hydrophobic materials faster dry times lessen the chance of spreading invasive species.
- Durability cemented parts, strategic seam locations.
- Drainage integrated drainage ports.
- Quick cinch laces quick and secure custom fit.
- 2 lbs 8 oz per pair