Actual product many very based on size and options selected.
Beautiful classic fly reels, the latest revision in over a century of the Perfect. This model features a wide spool for better capacity, a time proven check system, and that classic Perfect sound.
Ever since Forster Hardy was first granted a full patent for the Perfect reel design in 1889, our engineers, developers and consultants have been constantly striving for ways to improve on perfection, tweaking and adjusting to bring you what we believe are the best reels in their class to date.
After all, if we offered anything less, it would not be a Perfect.
- Time proven, adjustable check system with that traditional ‘Hardy sound’
- Wide Spool design increases line capacity
- Stainless steel ball bearings provide frictionless running
- Engineered from bar stock aluminium with naval brass 1 piece spindle
- Deep anodised for strength and durability; smooth gunmetal grey satin finish
- Ivorine handle
- Easily changed from left to right hand wind
- Supplied in a soft leather, sheepskin lined reel pouch
- Available in 6 sizes, including the traditional Taupo 3 7/8 inch
Buy on-line or talk with a knowledgeable fly fishing specialist: