Actual product many very based on size and options selected.
Oops, this is embarrassing ...
Looks like we haven't had a chance to setup the product items for this model on our website yet.
Please contact us so we can assist you personally
Drawing inspiration from the historic Sage 500 series reels, the Modern Classics collection introduces reels designed for the angler longing for a nod to the past. A romantic appeal to designs and colors that reflect a classic feel of old yet packed with performance features that will assure you’ll never lose that fish of a lifetime.
The TROUT SPEY reel features our proven One Revolution, Sealed Carbon System (SCS) drag, while encompassing a full-frame design to assure thin running lines do not migrate between the spool and frame during dynamic casting motions. Similarly styled to the SPEY Reel, The TROUT SPEY has a larger width for increased shooting head capacity and greater weight to help better balance Trout Spey rods. In the 1/2/3 you have a reel perfectly suited to ultra-light Trout Spey applications or the angler looking for a lighter weight solution for their 3wt. The 3/4/5 offers a heavier solution for the 3wt or a nice match to a 4wt or 5wt Trout Spey rod.
Classic – now with smoother, more consistent, and reliable performance.
- SCS Drag
- Machined and anodized aluminum One Revolution Drag Knob with 20 numbers and 40 detented settings
- Large arbor for fast line pick-up
- Concave, ported arbor for greater strength and capacity
- Machined aluminum full frame construction
- Minimal porting for classic look and heavier balance
- Machined and anodized aluminum hub and ergonomic handle
- Easy conversion from left- to right-hand retrieve
- Neoprene and embroidered ballistic nylon reel case
- Colors: Bronze, Stealth/Silver
Buy on-line or talk with a knowledgeable fly fishing specialist: