Actual product many very based on size and options selected.
Model Item Selector
Narrow your selection by clicking options.
The options will update based on your selection.
Click the to clear your selection.
Price Range: $20.99 - $54.99
(depends on options selected above)
UV resins allow for infinite work time but cure within seconds when exposed to one of Loon's UV lights. The result: a perfect application with a durable, clean, and glossy finish. The three different viscosities were developed to perform in three different circumstances:
- UV Flow is the same viscosity as water and locks in threads as a head cement and provides a super-thin coating to heads, bodies or midges.
- UV Thin is viscous enough to build heads or wing cases, but thin enough to coat bodies on small, low-profile flies.
- UV Thick is perfect for building big heads, bodies, and wing cases.
- New UV Blocking application needles
- New Taper-Tip needle prevents clogs
- Build fly heads and bodies
- Instantly cures with sunlight or UV light
- Brush applicator included
- Needle tip included for precision tying
- Available in 1/2 oz and 2 oz
Buy on-line or talk with a knowledgeable fly fishing specialist: