Hardy combines SINTRIX 440 Technology and quality componentry to make the Zephrus SWS one of the best saltwater rods on the market. The Zephrus SWS is lightweight, sports a quick recovery design, and a has a strong butt section for increased lifting power. Tackle the salt with the new Zephrus SWS from Hardy.
SINTRIX 440 Technology - Hardy’s SINTRIX technology has been around since 2009. The second iteration, SINTRIX 440, means the Zephrus is up to 30% lighter than traditional carbon fiber rods. SINTRIX 440 also increases the comprehensive strength of the Zephrus by up to 60%. SINTRIX mixes microscopic silica spheres to make an adhesive resin that’s resistant to pressure and compression from all angles. As a result, the Zephrus is more powerful and high performing than the Hardy fly rods of the past.
- REC Recoil Guides - REC Recoil guides are extremely lightweight and highly practical. Don’t worry about banging or bending your guides. If bent, recoil guides bounce back into place without warping.
- Black Pearl Recoil Guides - Similarly, black pearl recoil guides also rebound when bent or crushed. These guides decrease the overall rod weight for lightweight performance and durability.
- Silver Anodized Aluminum w/Uplocking Component - Bar stock 6061 aluminum with a Triaxial carbon spacer on select models make the reel seat of the Zephrus SWS virtually weatherproof. No need to worry about corrosion or wear. A double uplocking component holds large saltwater reels in place during days on the water.
- Aluminum Rod Tube - The Zephrus SWS comes in a classic silver aluminum Hardy rod tube. These tubes are ultra-durable and super stylish for functionality and purpose.
- Hardy Worldwide Extended Warranty - Hardy’s warranty covers repair or replacement of damaged, broken, or defective sections of the fly rod for the lifetime of the product for a fee.
Buy on-line or talk with a knowledgeable fly fishing specialist: