Actual product many very based on size and options selected.
Model Item Selector
Narrow your selection by clicking options.
The options will update based on your selection.
Click the to clear your selection.
Count: 3 of 3 Total Model Items
(depends on options selected above)
These rods have been specifically designed for high sticking and European style nymph fishing. Our dynamic Boron III technology, combined with a longer length, progressive medium action and finely tuned rod characteristics, provides anglers with precise, delicate control of line, leader and fly placement. Each has the versatility to handle a range of technical nymph techniques including double nymphs, weighted nymphs, strike indicators and light streamers. Boron III X Super 10 rods are great dry fly rods as well. The rods feature our popular “Shooting Guides,” with a specialized down locking reel seat for optimum weight distribution and a 2” cork extension on the grip to reduce arm fatigue.
- Advanced Boron III Technology
- Sensitive tip to detect subtle takes
- Stronger mid-section for accurate fly placement
- Strong lower half to control larger fish
- 2″ cork extension reduces arm fatigue in high-stick and extended reach situations
- Handcrafted in Twin Bridges, MT
- WEIGHTS: 3, 4 and 5 wt.
- ACTION: Medium
- SECTIONS: 4
- GUIDES: Hard chrome snake “Shooting Guides” with chrome nano-lite stripping guides
- REEL SEAT: Downlocking Nickel silver with burled wood insert
- STORAGE: Premium graphite rod tube with embroidered
logo rod sock
Buy on-line or talk with a knowledgeable fly fishing specialist: