Actual product many very based on size and options selected.
Winston's best-selling all-around fly rod series. Featuring advanced Boron III materials and technology, our BORON III X rods are incredibly lightweight, powerful, high line speed rods. With our virtually friction-free “Shooting Guides,” Boron III X rods allow you to generate added line speed without compromising feel. These rods perform perfectly at a broad range of distances, whether you’re casting close-in to skittish fish in gin clear water or at longer distances with wind-resistant flies or streamers.
ALL-AROUND FLY RODS
- Advanced Boron III technology, fast action
- Features Winston’s friction-free “Shooting Guides”
- Smooth, lightweight, powerful
- Broad casting range
- Effortless long casts or delicate presentations up-close
- Embroidered rod bag and Winston green super-light graphite rod tube with green super-light graphite rod tube with company signature logo.
- Handcrafted in Twin Bridges, MT
- WEIGHTS: 3wt. thru 8wt.
- ACTION: Fast
- SECTIONS: 4 and 5
- COLOR: Winston Green
- GUIDES: Hard chrome snake ‘Shooting Guides’ with chrome nano-lite stripping guides.
- REEL SEAT: Nickel silver with burled wood insert on 8’6″ 3wt. thru 9′ 4wt., 8’6″ 5wt., 9′ 5wt., and 9′ 6wt. Anodized aluminum on 9’6″ 5wt., and 9’6″ 6 thru 9’6″ 8wt.
- STORAGE: Super-light graphite rod tube embossed with company logo signature plus logo tech rod sock.
Buy on-line or talk with a knowledgeable fly fishing specialist: