Get your smooth on when spey or switch casting. The Waterworks-Lamson Arx Fly Reel is a beast of a reel designed to maximize your line control—no matter what type of line you're using—and prevent hitches in your delivery. Its full cage frame totally encapsulates the spool, which keeps the line moving smoothly along its intended path, without escaping or snagging. Far from being bulky or hard to handle, the Arx Fly Reel is specially milled to provide a palming area on the lower third of the frame. It features critical large arbor design, and is powerfully constructed of machined aluminum and stainless steel, with a hard aluminum oxide finish for superior corrosion resistance and durability. Sealed conical drag system with easy-to-grip low-profile adjustment knob. Made in USA.
- Smooth performance for spey or switch casting
- Maximum control with all line types
- Full cage frame prevents line snagging
- Functional palming area
- Large arbor design
- Machined aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Hard aluminum oxide finish
- Sealed conical drag system
- Low-profile drag adjustment knob
Sorry, no documents are available.