With six models, we are proud to launch the updated Göran Andersson series. These rods have a bit deeper action that works through the entire grip when fully loaded, but also have a short recovery that allows for a quick and early stop. They are easy-to-cast and meant for all flyfishers, but will at the same time give the technically competent caster the ability to push the envelope and achieve more than any other rods available.
- Blank in aesthetic matte finish
- Triangular reel-seat keeps fly reel steady in place. Form follows function
- High grade cork handle in best available quality
- Ceramic stripping guides and durable chrome snake-guides with double coating
- Rod model inscription and dot mark on ferrules for correct fit on rod sections
- Delivered in matching aluminum tube and cloth bag
|Click on line to view item details|
|SP1159s||GA 11' 3wt -4||oz|
|SP1158s||GA 12'2 6wt -4||oz|
|Total items: 2|
Sorry, no documents are available.