The ultimate bootie for hard-charging pursuits, Simms ZipIt II Flats Booties go on and off fast thanks to a cavernous gusseted opening and YKK® corrosion-resistant zippers. Wear them barefoot or stick a sock in it while storming big surf or skinny flats. And source bomber durability via perforated neoprene uppers, vulcanized rubber overlays, and the puncture-free footing of a full-length BiFit lasting board.
- Easy on-off saltwater wet wading shoe with gusseted zipper opening
- YKK® locking corrosion-resistant zipper
- Perforated neoprene upper with vulcanized rubber overlays for additional durability
- Durable vulcanized rubber outsole molded EVA sock liner, full-length BiFit lasting board for puncture resistance
- Designed to be worn barefoot or with a light liner sock
|Click on line to view item details|
|SP135S||Simms Zipit Booty Rubber (Size: 10)||oz|
|Total items: 1|
Sorry, no documents are available.