Extremely fast, 10-foot, 4-piece rods with light, sensitive tips to help anglers make short, accurate casts for drifting nymphs. There are myriad nymphing techniques, but the main thing is line and fly control. When Czech nymphing, anglers actually lob weighted nymphs upstream of the target area and then, using the extra rod length, and long, light leaders, guide the flies along the bottom, almost pulling the rig downstream. When “dead-drifting” nymphs the extra length and extra fast action helps improve casting accuracy and line mending while giving you quick hooksets and positive fish-fighting control. Drifting nymphs, weighted or unweighted is a deadly technique. There are probably more trout taken with nymphs than any other method. The Czech Nymph technique has quickly gained a following in the U.S. as anglers discover different ways to fool pressure-sensitive trout. No matter how you choose to fish a nymph, these rods will improve your results.
Shop for G. Loomis NRX Nymph
- Ultra-fast taper and extra stiff action in a 10ft. rod
- Makes short, accurate casts perfect for drifting nymphs
- Light tip and stiff rod for quick hooksets
- The ultimate trout-retrieving rod, popularized around the U.S.
- Designed with a handy, portable 4-piece configuration
Sorry, no documents are available.