COVID-19 and MYFLYSHOP Updatetop
Posted by Ryan Heitz
Thank you to all who have supported us! We are very fortunate to have great customers and to be in a business that keeps getting busier.
When visiting please be aware that:
- Gloves and masks are available to you upon request.
- Stay 2 meters away from other customers and our staff. Our areas are tight so please be patient and wait for room to move into any area already occupied.
- If you have any symptoms that may be, or may be confused for, COVID-19 please stay home and ask us to deliver.
Please call, text (604-751-1390), facebook imessage, or e-mail any orders and requests. We would be happy to help you shop with video and photos. Please care for those around you and respect their space and health. If you were sick how much space would you give to those you love. Please give that space to us all.
Some major points, changes and updates:
- If you would like curbside pick-up service at our Vancouver location or in the parking lot at our Surrey location we will take your information by phone or e-mail and be ready for you when you arrive - just like your mobile Starbucks order.
- Any mail order will get 10% of it's value as a shipping credit (clearance itmes do not qualify).
- We have decreased our hours and not staying open late on Thursday or Friday. New hours are 10:00am - 6:00pm weekdays, 9:30am - 6:00pm Saturdays, and CLOSED on Sundays. If you would like to make an appointment outside of regular store hours please call us for details.
- We regularly sanitize all of our heavy traffic surfaces, like our debit machines, counters, drawers, cabinets, and doors.
THANK YOU to all of you.
Did you know you can subscribe to new items from Michael & Young? You will automatically receive any new items directly to your email box. You can opt-out at any time.